cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.1.9
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:55:26 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Ok, so how do we solve this issue? I understand the comment from Roy that we are
not allowed to ship the jar right now. I personally would go the easiest way: remove the jcr
api from the repo, disable the block by default, add a readme that people have to download
the jar and put it into local libs to build the block.
> Sounds like an interesting way to solve the situation!

I just did it this way: removing the jar, adding a readme and disabling
the block. If someone could please check/enhance the readme, would be great.
Now, this is the most simple solution which just avoids blocking a
possible release.