cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 2.1.9
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:01:40 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> I'm running through CForms to see what, if anything, doesn't work.
> However, I am still seeing a v2 and v3 subdirectory in the
> flow.javascript subpackage.  Your message below says they were
> removed?  Or did you mean you tried to remove them but couldn't
> because the sample broke?

I thought to have removed them, but it sometimes happen that I switch to
other windows too fast after sending "svn commit" and miss some failure
information :-/

So I removed them right now, and double-checked: they're gone! The
sample is still broken though, and I committed the initial version of
the Dojo stuff.

Sylvain