cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Switching trunk to Spring based container
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:50:24 GMT
Today I hacked the remaining parts of a spring based container and got
the tree processor running using this one instead of ECM++. There are a
few glitches to fix, but I think the spring container is working.

Some parts are currently hacked, they can be cleaned up as soon as we
switched from ECM++ to Spring

Now, the next step would be to remove ECM++ from trunk and use the
Spring based one. If noone objects, I can do this as soon as possible
and then we can start to clean up things from there one.

WDYT?
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/