cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject [ajax cforms] tabs loaded with separate requests
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:03:44 GMT
I am in a need of a following functionality, so if anybody could outline
me the possible solution I will do the implementation:

I have a large form with lots of read only data ( repeaters ). When I
say large I mean dynamic html up to 1 MB. The form is organized in
several tabs (one repeater per each repeater). What I would like to
achieve is to order cforms to load the tab on request. This probably
requires some javascript event handlers on client side along with
conditional view generation in the pipeline.

Is this feasible?