cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WEBSITE] 2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules-ref.html
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:23:55 GMT
Alexander Lochschmied wrote:
> Hello,
>
> pretty much on top of this page the link to InputModules Wiki Page is
> broken.
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoonInputModules/
> should be replaced by
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/InputModules
> as it’s a good page.

If you register on Daisy, the CMS we use for our docs, you can make the
change yourself in less time than it takes to write this email. We'd
really appreciate your help.

Follow the link at the bottom of any page to be taken to the relevant
page in Daisy. The first time you go there you will need to register in
order to be able to edit.

Edits to these pages do not appear immediately in the website, they must
first be approved by an editor and the site must be rebuilt which is
done infrequently at present. However, by making the change you are
starting the ball rolling.

Thanks,
Ross