cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: another simple Store question
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:20:43 GMT
Yes, you can write your own store. For example, DefaultTransientStore
extends MRUMemoryStore. If you look in cocoon.roles you will see that
transient-store and store are defined there.  You can easily create a
new role to create your own store and then configure it in
cocoon.xconf.  In fact, you don't even have to define it in cocoon.roles
if you don't want to (take a look at some other definitions that use the
<component> element), it just makes cocoon.xconf a little bit cleaner.

Once you have your own store configured then just use it instead of one
of the other stores.

Ralph