cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unified directory layout for trunk?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:37:35 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> Carsten,
>
> I'm wondering where  to put the mock classes  for block databases.
> Where did you put portal's mock classes?
The portals block has no mocks in 2.2 :) I think you're approach for the
mocks is valid. What do others think?

> Also, I cannot manage to find  anything in src/blocks where I left
> the samples, still in need for M10N.  Has it been removed?
Don't know - if it has you have to find the last revision containing the
stuff.

> Concerning cocoon-xmldb, apart from the samples, what's wrong?
For example compare the cocoon-template block with the cocoon-xmldb
block. The template block contains a module for the implementation
containing the source. It also uses the suggest m2 layout
(src/main/java). So all you have to do, is create this impl module and
move the sources into the appropriate directory.
For the samples, you can create a samples modules. Have a look at the
authentication-fw block for an example.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de