cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Portal and browser back button problems
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:10:09 GMT
The best way to contribute is to open Jira incidents and attach
patches.  If nobody comments within a day or do then post a message to
the list asking somebody to take a look at your patch.

As far as becoming a Cocoon committer, what happens is the committers
take notice of people's participation in answering questions on the
mailing list and in submitting patches.  After some time, one of the
committers will notice how much someone is contributing and will suggest
that they be offered to become a Cocoon commiter.

Angelo Immediata wrote:
> Hi.... first of all thanks for your answer.
>
> The URL i see is something like this (this is only a sample): cocoon-portal-event=28;
so when the client goes back by using the browser button the number 28 is no longer correct.

> A question... it's at about 18 months i use cocoon... i have seen it's code... if i want
to contribute to develope it's portal framework... what should i do?
> Thanks

the browser's back button; i think that this is due to the cocoon-portal-event number....
did anybody solved this feature?