cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A new FAQ entry?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:54:15 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:
> I like the idea of a categorised FAQ - a simple Q&A list
> is fine for a simple project - but Cocoon is *not* that
> by any measure.  Can one have other categories as well?

Yes, the category field is a multivalued field.

Alternativley, we could just use a "tags" field allowing freeform
tagging of the FAQ entries. However, I'm not a big fan of this approach
in documentation, it tends to end up a little too unstrucutred.

> It would be great if we could start with the list that is
> already in the Wiki... if you need help creating the info
> for the FAQ, once the code has been setup, please post
> a request here.

Will do - thnks, I'll wait another couple of days to see if anyone has
any objections.

Ross