cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Using Spring instead of ECM++
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 07:43:12 GMT
If you really can pull this off then a big +1.  However....

Can you post a sample configuration?  I'd love to see what the mixture
of spring and avalon-style configuration looks like.

And if we can ban poolables once and for all then this will greatly
simplify things.  However, I'd love to see some performance comparisons
on some of the sample pages (including logging into the portal) before
buying off on this.  I'd really like to make sure that our "theory" that
pooling doesn't buy much is really true.

Ralph