cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Forms stylesheets and CSS
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 15:17:15 GMT
Hello,

I've been working with CForms for more than a year, and always ended up
overriding the default XSLs to add CSS classes and obtain proper formatting.

I think it could be a good idea to have CSS classes applied by the
default XSLs to make it easier to have forms look correctly, and avoid
to the user the need to write his own XSL just to get simple visual
effects, like the right spacing between labels and inputs. Currently
only error messages, tabs, the required mark and the double list have
their CSS class declaration.

I've done this before, I can produce a patch for it, let me know if you
think this is a good idea or not.

Best regards,
Simone

--