cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn:externals and https
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:11:46 GMT
Ben Pope schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> On my current connection ot the internet, there is a proxy which
> messes with http, to such an extent that it breaks svn.  Thats fine, I
> can download trunk through https.  However, it fails on the externals,
> since they are http.
>
> I can relocate the directory relating to the external on my local
> copy, and download it, but as soon as I update the root, it changes it
> back to http and fails.
>
> I don't think I can solve this problem locally, or whether it's
> possible to get externals through the same protocol as the main trunk.
>
> Does this affect anybody else?

Actually this can be considered a bug - the externals should use https in
order to give us committers an easy way to commit.

Can you please point out the externals which are wrong?

Btw, I thought we don't want to use externals anyway, so perhaps moving
the stuff is the correct way.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/