cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon zone services are down again (Was: ForrestBot build for cocoon-docs FAILED)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:04:38 GMT
Bruno Dumon wrote:
> I restarted them now.
>
> Is it necessary that the forrestbot runs so often? Seems like now it
> runs every 3 hours. IMO once or twice a day would be enough.

No it isn't necessary anymore - was handy when doing the work to create
the new docs.

The idea of frequent builds is to (almost) immediately show errors in
the editing which will prevent building the site. But in Cocoons case
most of the possible breaks (i.e. ill-formed XML) are handled by Daisy.

I'll reduce it to midnight and mid day UTC.

Ross