cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: source resolving differences 2.1.8 vs. 2.1.6
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:41:15 GMT
Mark Lundquist skrev:
> Hi, I posted this a bit ago on on the user list... if anybody has some
> light to shed, I'd sure appreciate it :-)
>
>     http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=113873449532400&w=2
For question 1, I would assume that the new behavior is the correct one,
relative paths should be resolved relative to the sitemap they are
defined in. For question 2. SourceResolver use in components in
subsitemap is a subtle issue (one could also say that the current design
sucks). The SourceResolver will give different results depending on in
which sitemap it first happened to be initialized in. If you turn on
debugging you will get some debug messages that might give you a clue
about what context sources are resolved in.

/Daniel