cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Cocoon developers opensource license YourKit Java Profiler
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:08:59 GMT
Cocoon developers who would like to use YourKit Java Profiler

during their work on the Cocoon project, are entitled to an

Open Source license. http://www.yourkit.com/

In return we need to put a logo on a webpage. I will

add a c.a.o/thanks.html for this and other purposes.

So please reply to this mail if you want such a license.

Supply your full name, not just a nickname. After a week

i will gather the names and send to the YourKit people.

-David