cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improvements for CustomJXPathBinding
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:22:28 GMT
* Ralph Goers:

> The  question  is,  does  the current  behavior  work  for  some
> people or  is this a  flat-out bug? (This is a  general question
> applicable to any incompatible change).

The current way can work provided that the XML path already exists
in the  target document.  In  short, you  have to create  the path
manually to get  it to work!  Nobody seems to  object against this
modification, the feedback I received is rather positive.

This will  of course be mentioned  in the ChangeLog.  Is  there an
XML vocabulary allowing to add warnings in status.xml?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/