cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <>
Subject Re: Extending the image reader
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:12:42 GMT
On Wednesday 01 February 2006 23:24, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> About this patch,  could someone explain how I can  add a block in
> Cocoon 2.1?   Does it  involve adding the  new block  in gump.xml?
> Does  the  build depend  on  gump.xml  directly,  or is  there  an
> intermediate step required?

I recalled vaguely that I built under the 2.2 branch but it was deployed on
2.1.6 system at the end of the day. Not sure how gump.xml are handled these
days in respect to the Cocoon build system, but IIRC it was the opposite
direction before, i.e. the gump.xml was generated from the build system.

View raw message