cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Issue with accessing session attribute values inside a authentication pipeline
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:59:17 GMT
I am running Cocoon 2.1.5, under JDK 1.4, Tomcat 4 (Windows)

I have been posting on a thread on the users list:

The recommendation from Geert Josten is that I raise this as
potential bug.

Not sure if this is indeed one, or what route to follow next
(the Cocoon site suggested posting here first before going to
Bugzilla).

Thanks
Derek

PS I am not subscribed to this list; and this is my first post
with a potential "bug" in Cocoon; please bear with me if I
have not got the protocol correct.

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions