cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject [M10N] please add yourself as developer in /trunk/pom.xml
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:54:55 GMT
subject says most of it :)

If you're unsure about what to provide for certain elements have a look
at the maven docs [1] or as an example the maven2 root pom [2].

The idea is that this information is used in the (auto-generated) maven
site documentation for all blocks by default, meaning that we are all
listed as developer for all blocks. This element can then be overriden
at the module level if necessary - for example if we find that certain
modules are really only maintained/developed by a few developers then we
could reflect this in the modules' pom.

Thanks
Jorg

[1] http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html#class_developer