cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Jetty and Eclipse
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:04:01 GMT

Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> I'm certain that the hot deploy feature is usefull, see [2]. My problem
> was that I wanted to debug the cocoon-blocks-fw-sample, and here the
> code that I actually want to debug is in the project
> cocoon-blocks-fw-impl that is added as a jar to the webapp in
> cocoon-blocks-fw-sample, when I run mvn war:inplace.

ok.

In case it helps, setting MAVEN_OPTS to

-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=6666

allows you to debug any maven run application. I used it to find out
what made CocoonServlet barf under the jetty6 plugin a few days ago.

Anyhow, there seems to be something not quite right yet with our eclipse
setup. If you run eclipse:eclipse from the top level pom in
whiteboard/cocoon-flat-layout, you'll see that the plugin generates
eclipse project dependencies between the different modules (very
useful!) . For some reason, it's not doing this in trunk. I'm currently
investigating this ...

Jorg