cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Dependencies
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 12:40:06 GMT

Mats Norén wrote:
> Just a quick question to the developers list, how similar are the
> dependencies for building 2.2 and 2.1.8.
> More to the point, how much work is required to modify the pom.xml for
> 2.2 to be able to get all the dependencies for a minimal 2.1.8?
> Is there an easy way to see the differences?
> I noticed that there is a cocoon-2.1.8.jar at ibiblio but no
> dependencies in that pom... :(

Not that much different IIRC. A few lib versions changed, a few were
added/removed. You'ld have to go through them manually to see what is
different really.

Ask on the user list first though, i got the impression that a few users
have built pom descriptors for 2.1.x already (i can send you my maven1
descriptors if it helps)

Regards
Jorg