cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [M10N] end of first flattening round
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 22:16:06 GMT

Jorg Heymans wrote:

>> I guess that Jorg has moved the resources into their default directories
>> which make this lines of configuration obsolete and only has forgotten
>> to make the corresponding changes in pom.xml.
>>

> good guess ;) i've removed the lines and activated the test plugin
> config again.

Something is still not quite right. src/main/resources in cocoon-core
shows up empty for me in eclipse. Even when i remove that folder from
the eclipse project and re-add it again it stays empty. I'm probably
missing something obvious in eclipse ... there aren't any source filters
active so i wonder what it could be.