cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans>
Subject Re: [M10N] compile fails
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:00:04 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 6 janv. 06, à 10:48, Jorg Heymans a écrit :
>> ...Are you still on mvn 2.0 by any chance? I remember there were some
>> problems with xml-apis relocation code in 2.0. Try upgrading to 2.0.1...
> I was on 2.0 indeed, tried to upgrade to 2.0.1 but it didn't work, I get
> the
> StringIndexOutOfBoundsException problem when running mvn.
> This is unrelated to Cocoon, it's a Maven 2.0.1 problem IIUC, but I
> haven't been able to fix it.

something with multiline environment vars it seems .. strange. It works
for me here (os x).

> I tried again with mvn 2.0 after deleting $HOME/.m2, so that everything
> is downloaded again, and this time it fails to download the
> knopflerfish-framework:1.3.3:jar.

Yes intermittent build failures will happen as long as we have as repository. It seems not up for the load or just drops
connections randomly it seems. Just try again and you'll see it will
probably succeed the second time around.

I just verified with a clean repo, and after restarting the build about
5 times everything was downloaded - so we know that all dependencies are

View raw message