cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M10N] releasing our snapshots with continuum
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 07:05:26 GMT
Le 12 janv. 06, à 22:39, Jorg Heymans a écrit :

> ...I've setup the continuum server again on the zone [1]...

This shows how much useful stuff the move to Maven brings. /me excited
;-)

Just a nitpick, I noticed that your howto includes the zone password of
the maven user, not sure if this is a good idea.

Of course the howto is accessible to ASF committers only, but that's a
thousand people...until now we've used "su" to access the various users
on the zone, it might be safer.

Alternatively, we can also copy people's ssh keys to ~maven/.ssh to
allow them to login. But I don't like having cleartext passwords in
SVN.

Again, just a nitpick - thanks for your great work!

I'm just barely keeping up with what's happening currently in 2.2 but
it all looks good.

-Bertrand