cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.1.7 hang
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 05:13:04 GMT
On 1/18/06, Ralph Goers <Ralph.Goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> However, we have been able to recreate the loop without entering bad
> data.

How ?  Just random pounding on the calculator?

> Thoughts and comments are welcome.

Looks to me like both times you've caught the process of a
continuation being trapped and a flow script being executed as a
result.  Slightly different exit out of the continuations handler
however: ContinuationInterpreter.interpret(ContinuationInterpreter.java:657)
may provide the clue you need?  Break points on one of the earlier
ContinuationInterpreter points might also help if you can reproduce
with a debugger attached?

--
Peter Hunsberger