cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M10N] compile fails
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:52:46 GMT
Le 6 janv. 06, à 10:48, Jorg Heymans a écrit :

> ...Are you still on mvn 2.0 by any chance? I remember there were some
> problems with xml-apis relocation code in 2.0. Try upgrading to
> 2.0.1...

I was on 2.0 indeed, tried to upgrade to 2.0.1 but it didn't work, I
get the http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1819
StringIndexOutOfBoundsException problem when running mvn.

This is unrelated to Cocoon, it's a Maven 2.0.1 problem IIUC, but I
haven't been able to fix it.

I tried again with mvn 2.0 after deleting $HOME/.m2, so that everything
is downloaded again, and this time it fails to download the
knopflerfish-framework:1.3.3:jar.

I have to run now, will look at this later.

-Bertrand