cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [M10N] compile fails (was:end of first flattening round)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:52:41 GMT
Le 6 janv. 06, à 02:43, Jorg Heymans a écrit :
> ...things are still pretty rough overall, expect improvements soon..

FYI, I tried

    mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true compile

after doing svn up and mvn clean, and compilation fails here (macosx /
JDK 1.4.2):

Compiling 690 source files to
/Users/bert/workspace/apache/cocoon/trunk/cocoon-core/target/classes
/Users/bert/workspace/apache/cocoon/trunk/cocoon-core/src/main/java/
org/apache/cocoon/xml/dom/DocumentWrapper.java:[26,19] cannot resolve
symbol
symbol  : class DOMConfiguration
location: package dom

DocumentWrapper.java is the same as in the branch, which I can compile
in the same environment, so I guess it's a classpath problem? I haven't
looked closer, let me know if you need more details or if it works for
you.

Thanks for the hard work!

-Bertrand