cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Success stories
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:51:36 GMT
On 1/19/06, Antonio Gallardo <agallardo@agssa.net> wrote:
> Hi Nicolás,
>
> Glad to see you considering Cocoon. I think it is a good choice.
> Unfortunately, I tried to find the Gianugo presentation online but seems
> like there is not. Maybe Gianugo can share with us the presentation in
> http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi  under "Material form events
> presentations".
>
> Gianugo? :-)

Sorry guys, when asking around the various people who were with me on
stage I got a few of them who didn't like the idea of such material
being available for download, this is why it hasn't been published. I
can't blame them for that, actually I'm happy for what I've got which
was a massive attention and willingness to collaborate.

BUT, Nicolas, do get in touch with me: I have a few references for you
of banking projects and I'm more than willing to help you in the
evaluation process.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino