cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: M10N
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:39:26 GMT
On 1/16/06, Reinhard Poetz <reinhard@apache.org> wrote:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> > Ben Pope skrev:
>
> >> When "Building Cocoon Block Deployer"
> >> I get a compile error:
> >> java.lang.IllegalStateException: basedir src\main\resources\xsd does
> >> not exist
> >

> > I get the same error, the directory is there but the castor plugin
> > doesn't find it. Hopefully Reinhard can give a better answer on what is
> > going on.
>
> I have no idea what's going wrong here. I just can say it works for me.

Don't know if that helps, but I've got it working by changing:

            <configuration>
              <properties>src/main/castor/castorbuilder.properties</properties>
              <schemaDirectory>src/main/resources/xsd</schemaDirectory>
            </configuration>

to:

            <configuration>
              <properties>cocoon-deployer/src/main/castor/castorbuilder.properties</properties>
              <schemaDirectory>cocoon-deployer/src/main/resources/xsd</schemaDirectory>
            </configuration>

in cocoon-deployer's pom.xml. Looks like a basedir issue...

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino