cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jetty and Eclipse
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:05:39 GMT
On 1/15/06, Daniel Fagerstrom <danielf@nada.kth.se> wrote:
> Jorg Heymans skrev:
> > Jorg Heymans wrote:
> >
> >>Anyhow, there seems to be something not quite right yet with our eclipse
> >>setup. If you run eclipse:eclipse from the top level pom in
> >>whiteboard/cocoon-flat-layout, you'll see that the plugin generates
> >>eclipse project dependencies between the different modules (very
> >>useful!) . For some reason, it's not doing this in trunk. I'm currently
> >>investigating this ...
> >>
> > The trick here is to do
> >
> > $mvn clean install eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse
> >
> > before importing the project. The plugin seems to need the projects to
> > be *installed* before it will generate eclipse project references from a
> > reactor build.
>
> I tried it and it worked.

Guys, sorry for the wasted electrons but I just feel the compelling
need to thank you so much for this most promising work. You made me
open my eyes on how Maven 2 could help us getting a solid build system
which is a huge first step towards semplification: I'm sold on your
approach. I hope this short note from the skeptical camp might cheer
you up and let you know how welcome your efforts are!

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino