cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From <tfur...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Looking for Senior Cocoon Developer for a Reporting and Data Integration Portal
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:20:09 GMT
We have started in 2003 to develop a reporting portal based on Cocoon as part of our niche
product suite for the financial industry.

Given we now have a business case to make this into a state-of-the-art reporting and data
integration portal either on Cocoon or another framework, we are looking for a senior developer
to make this happen.

If you fee you could be the right person for us and are available in the Zurich (or optionally
London) area at short term, please get in contact with me (best send me your cv).

Tom