cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: Java objects in JX templates
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:00:08 GMT

I've had problems with the following expression:

<jx:when test="${java.lang.Class.forName( \
'com.bizzdesign.risks.assessment.UploadedEvidence'). \
isAssignableFrom(evidence.getClass())}">

(the expression is one line).

This expression works, but somehow after calling the page a few times,
the application hangs. Took me a long time to figure it out. (I've
already solved it, simply by having a method
evidence.isUploadableEvidence() with the expression written in Java).

Does anybody know what might be going wrong? (I'm just curious)

Bart.