cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update to the Servlet API
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:22:01 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> To implement a servlet context listener for COCOON-1170, I need to
> update servlet_2_2.jar to a newer version in branch 2.1.
>
> Anybody objects to this?
>
> Where do I find the « official » servlet jar?
You can find version 2.3 in the tools/jetty/lib directory.
Cocoon 2.1.x is based on version 2.2 of the servlet spec, so I'm not
sure if we should change this requirement to 2.3 for a maintenance
branch. We should either vote on this or you can add mock classes. For
the same reasons I added some mock classes to the portals block
(portlets require 2.3)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/