cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project packaged-quartz (in module cocoon) failed
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:40:52 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 21.01.2006 09:09, Gump wrote:
>>Project packaged-quartz has an issue affecting its community integration.
>>Full details are available at:
>> -ERROR- Missing Output: /usr/local/gump/public/workspace/cocoon/lib/optional/quartz-1.5.1.jar
> Is it correct that we no longer ship Quartz lib at all?
With maven we don't include libs in our svn. I changed the pom yesterday
to use version 1.5.1 of quartz
and at the same time remove the now obsolete version 1.5 from our libs.
It doesn't make sense to me to add
the updated jars to our repos just to keep gump happy.

I have no glue how to fix all these gump issues with 2.2 - perhaps we
should disable the gump build until the directory layout refactoring is