cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Success stories
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:35:37 GMT
On 18.01.2006 23:06, Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:

> Sorry to be here in this mailing list. I just wanted to point out that
> there's no easy way to find a list of Cocoon success stories. We are
> evaluating Cocoon for a banking application as a foundation to build our
> own customized form generation system. It would help a lot if I could
> show where Cocoon is being used (big names preferrred). I suggest you
> put that information somewhere visible. Other projects already do that
> (http://subversion.tigris.org/testimonials.html,
> http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsWebLinks).
>
> I know it can soud unfair but enterprises pay attention to "who has
> already used that?" when evaluating products. Considere adding such a list.
>
> If there's a page I've missed please tell me, I'd need that info!

Hello Nicolás,

yes, there is such a page, at least as pure list of links:
http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.1.html. With the big names it
is somewhat difficult. You have to search them in the list. The "big"
names that I would mention are vnunet.com, the Eurex and Eurex US and
the Swiss Exchange.

This pure list was extended to success stories or with additional
information some time ago:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/695.html. But not so
many links were added with this additional information up to now.

Hope this helps.

Jörg