cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolás Lichtmaier <n...@reloco.com.ar>
Subject Success stories
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:06:15 GMT
Sorry to be here in this mailing list. I just wanted to point out that
there's no easy way to find a list of Cocoon success stories. We are
evaluating Cocoon for a banking application as a foundation to build our
own customized form generation system. It would help a lot if I could
show where Cocoon is being used (big names preferrred). I suggest you
put that information somewhere visible. Other projects already do that
(http://subversion.tigris.org/testimonials.html,
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsWebLinks).

I know it can soud unfair but enterprises pay attention to "who has
already used that?" when evaluating products. Considere adding such a list.

If there's a page I've missed please tell me, I'd need that info!

Thanks!