cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <>
Subject Re: New skin for web site
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:40:55 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> 2) are there any web designers here willing to work on the skin (you
> don't need to learn how to get it into Forrest at first, just provide
> CSS patches and I'll integrate with Forrest for you - you'll quickly see
> how it is done)

I'm not a graphics designer (i.e. my Photoshop skills are very limited),
but I have a good knowledge of CSS and many of the various browser
peculiarities. I'd love to get my hands on this.

If you could provide me the end result (i.e. some HTML pages and the
resources like images and CSS), I'll give it a go.

Bye, Helma

View raw message