cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: how can I build trunk?
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:03:12 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

>Don't know the best solution, I will think about it.
>
>I added the cocoon-databases and cocoon-databases-mocks artifacts,
>to try and build cocoon-xmldb successfully.
>
>Here is my error:
>
>[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.
>
>required artifacts missing:   d-haven-managed-pool:d-haven-managed-pool:jar:1.0
>
>for the artifact:   org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-databases:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
>
>from the specified remote repositories:
>  apache-maven2 (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  maven-snapshot (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/),
>  apache-cvs (http://cvs.apache.org/repository)
>
>How to fix that?

You find instructions in the end of
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g2/756.html. Now I'm
a little bit suprized that it is missing, IIRC, that jar is used in the
Excalibur project, and Jorg worked together with Excalibur to move
Excalibur to M2. Hopefully Jorg can comment.

Otherwise, the best long term solution is to ask d-haven.org (i.e. Berin
Loritsch, IIUC), to publish their artifacts on the central maven2
repository.

/Daniel