cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r369374 - /cocoon/trunk/pom.xml
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:56:06 GMT
At least with Maven 1 this was used by the site plugin to generate the
list of developers. I would imagine this would be true of Maven 2.  So
if Maven is ever used to generate the Cocoon web site (a good idea as it
publishes unit test results and code style reports, etc.) then this is a
good idea.  Committers who have an interest in particular blocks should
update the poms for them as well.

Ralph