cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: svn commit: r368690 - in /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X: src/blocks/xmldb/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/ status.xml
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:46:32 GMT
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> BTW, no email was sent for my first commit:
> The commit in question:
> The cvs archive for my commits:

You need to be subscribed to the cvs@ list via your email
address. Normally a moderator will see your commit and moderate it
through, adding you to the 'allow' list so you can do it in future. I
believe I did this for your commit mail when I saw the moderation
message. The only thing that could have happened is another moderator
replied saying "no", but I think that unlikely.

I'd suggest you try another, this time inconsequential commit (add a
space to a file or something) so we can moderate you through properly
this time!

Regards, Upayavira

View raw message