cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: blocks and SVN externals
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:12:12 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem when updating my branch:
>

> A  src\blocks\ajax
> A  src\blocks\ajax\conf

> Fetching external item into 'src\blocks\ajax'
> svn: Working copy 'src\blocks\ajax' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)
>

> Could it be that the directories that are still in the branch
> src\blocks\ajax\conf conflict with the ones that are fetched via the svn
> externals? svn cleanup or deleting src\blocks\ajax does not help anything.

The definition of the externals changed recently to support the new 2.2
directory structore. For example the conf directory is not an external
anymore, while java, test, samples, WEB-INF now are.
I wasn't able to update my check-out either directly, but deleting
src\blocks\ajax followed by an update did work for me. However I did a
clean check out of the branch and that works pretty well for me.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/