cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: Jetty and Eclipse
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:46:11 GMT
I'm certain that the hot deploy feature is usefull, see [2]. My problem
was that I wanted to debug the cocoon-blocks-fw-sample, and here the
code that I actually want to debug is in the project
cocoon-blocks-fw-impl that is added as a jar to the webapp in
cocoon-blocks-fw-sample, when I run mvn war:inplace.

As long as the code you are developing is local to the project with your
webapp, the hot deploy feature probably is great.

/Daniel

Jorg Heymans wrote:

>Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>

>>Even if the Jetty6 plugin for Maven is an important step, the jar
>>copying in mvn war:inplace, doesn't give the right snappy feeling for
>>Cocoon core development.
>>

>Is its hot-deploy feature useable at all ? It's described on their
>website [1].
>

>HTH
>Jorg
>
>[1] http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty6/maven-plugin/index.html