cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject [vote] moving the template block in 2.1
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:17:58 GMT
Hi all,

The template block in trunk is a widely improved replacement for the
original JXTG, both in terms of performance and code mantainability. We
discussed several times about moving it to 2.1 with positive answers,
and it's now time to make a formal decision on this subject.

To avoid any compatibily problems (which haven't appeared up to now), we
can keep the original JXTG, and use the refactored one in the
org.apache.cocoon.template package.

So, here are the possible alternatives:

[ ] move template block to 2.1 and keep the old implementation
[ ] move template block to 2.1 and trash the old implementation
[ ] don't move template block to 2.1

Please cast your votes!

Sylvain