cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [M10N] cocoon-jcr
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:53:52 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>

>>With M2s transitive dependence handling it is harder to keep track of
>>what we actually depend on. Is there some reporting plugin or switch, so
>>that one can get a report of all dependencies of a block or a multi
>>project POM?
>>
>>Otherwise we risk to get an unwelcome suprise when we genrate a binary
>>release.
>>

>Check out the sample reports in [1]. The dependencies report turns up
>empty for cocoon-core though, there might be some additional info still
>missing.

Yes, that is the kind of report I'm looking for.

So besides getting any content in the reports, we would need a
dynamically updated Maven site for Cocoon. Then the project dependencies
report should contain a licence URL by default, with some really
disturbing visual desing for the case when the POM doesn't contain
license info, so that it creates a social pressure to include licens
info in all POMs ;)

/Daniel