cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M10N] cocoon-jcr
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:30:26 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Giacomo Pati schrieb:
>
>>I'm trying to get the cocoon.jcr block compiling but cannot find a
>>jcr-1.1.jar to download from any of the maven repos I know of.
>>
>>Anybody knows of one? I've found a jcr-1.0.jar at
>>http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/jars/ but I don't want to list the Day
>>server in our poms.
>>
>>I also don't know whether that one is publically redistributable and the
>>Maven 2 docs suggests downloading it from the official Sun site and
>>installing it into each ones local Maven2 repository.
>>
>>Any ideas how to solve this?
>>

> Dumb question, but why don't you use version 1.0 of tje jcr? We have
> this in our distribution for a very long time and I think it's also on
> the apache repository.

Ah ok, sorry for my too fast response. Although we have the 1.0 version
in svn,
the corresponding licence file is missing. So, if we are not allowed to
redistribute this we should remove it asap.
(And it would be good if people would not forget about the licence file
when they add jars)

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/