cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r367714 - in /cocoon/trunk/cocoon-template: ./ pom.xml src/ src/main/ src/test/
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:00:01 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Should this distinction be on the groupId?
> Isn't the groupId just saying that all stuff in it belongs to the same
> project?

Yes, I think so - but what about sub projects? :) Now, I guess this can
turn into a philosphical discussion about what the best approach is. I
personally would add "blocks" to the groupId to distinguish this from
other parts/subprojects, like o.a.c.tools etc. But if we choose just
o.a.c, I'm fine as well.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/