cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r367714 - in /cocoon/trunk/cocoon-template: ./ pom.xml src/ src/main/ src/test/
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:18:08 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom schrieb:
> Jorg Heymans skrev:
>
>>Giacomo Pati wrote:

>>Each block should have the same groupId yes. Should we make it
>>o.a.c.blocks ? (in analogy with [1])
>

> Everything will be a block, the core included, in analogy with [2]. So
> it would be redundant to introduce an extra level in the groupId.

Hmm, don't we need some "bootstrapping", for example the cocoon servlet
or the cli main class etc? I think these are not really blocks. Even if
they are from an implementation pov, they are not from a functionality
pov. So personally, I would distinguish between blocks and
"bootstrapping" which could be core.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/