cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r367714 - in /cocoon/trunk/cocoon-template: ./ pom.xml src/ src/main/ src/test/
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:26:33 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Leszek Gawron skrev:
>
>>danielf@apache.org wrote:
>>

>>>Author: danielf
>>>Date: Tue Jan 10 10:28:02 2006
>>>New Revision: 367714

>>>Log:
>>>Flattening the template block
>>
>>shoot ... I was just doing it :)
>

> I promise to not flatten any more blocks tonight. So, now you just need
> to see if Carsten is going to leave any blocks for you ;)

:) I have just worked on the jcr, chapta and validation block. Now we
have flattened all blocks which are using the same source for 2.1.x and
2.2. I think I'll not work on any block in this week. I'll try and see
if I get the portal block working/compiling again.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/