cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r367700 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/blocks/forms/
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:17:08 GMT
Sylvain Wallez schrieb:

> Thanks! I have a number of pending changes (in the Ajax block also) but
> will refrain to svn update for a while, waiting for things to stabilize :-)

Both CForms and AJAX block should be working now for 2.1.x.
Unfortunately it seems advisable to do a clean checkout of 2.1.x - I got
problems during updating as some svn:externals were removed will we
added a directory at the same place.

So, if you are just working with 2.1.x you should be safe (I'll do the
same changes for the other jcr, validation and captcha block in the next
days).

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/