cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Helma van der Linden <h.vanderlin...@mi.unimaas.nl>
Subject (Re)Licensing question
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:31:25 GMT
Guys,

I usually keep away from licensing issues, but this time I'd like to
know if it is done correctly. I'm looking at a project that is made up
of several other open source projects, cocoon is one of them, another
(sub)project is licensed under BSD.

This project is licensed under GPL. It doesn't say that only their part
is GPL and others are licensed differently. Looks like they included the
entire Cocoon source tree with licensing files for all external jars
used and they also left in the ASF license headers in the various files.

Is this correct?

BTW they use Cocoon in the backend and Struts as frontend. ;-)

Bye, Helma